COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATE
While things are not as they used to be, and our community holds strong as we navigate the phases of reopening, our commitment to your safety and health has not changed.
Both of our offices are open and following the MDS, AAE, CDC, state and federal authorities recommendations as we treat patients. We are accommodating patients within the office capacity limitations resulting from the pandemic and we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Please be advised that our hours may change, and certain locations may close on the basis of demand for our services. In addition, changes to policies, proceedures and other services may be affected by these pandemic guidelines. If you experience tooth trauma, severe pain or swelling, please call the Danvers office at (978) 750-4500 or Salem office at (978) 745-6900 so we can evaluate your needs. Please be aware that the Board of Health has determined that any person entering an essential business must be wearing a cloth face covering or mask. We are reminding all patients to comply with this requirement by wearing a face covering or mask into the office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have been and will continue to follow all guidelines for patient emergencies and infection control during this COVID-19 epidemic recommended by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), the American Dental Association (ADA), the MDS, and the CDC. Follow these links for information from these agencies on how we are doing everything we can to keep you safe.
In addition to universal precautions and infection control procedures we normally practice, we have implemented additional protocols to keep you and your family healthy during your visit:
- Our offices have been thoroughly cleaned and de-cluttered. You will notice droplet barriers at our front desk and hand sanitizer stations.
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions when you check-in for your appointment.
- If possible, please visit our website under Patient Information to pre-register, or print and fill out the forms and bring them with you.
- In an effort to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time, we encourage you to check in from the parking lot by calling our office. Please wait in your car until we are ready to see you. If you have not preregistered or don’t have completed paperwork, we will provide it for you to fill out while you are waiting in your car to be seen. We encourage anyone needing help to have that person escort you to our door, where our staff will greet you, then wait in your car until the appointment is over at which time we will call them.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer before you enter the treatment area.
- Patients who can safely use mouth rinse will be asked to rinse their mouth with an antimicrobial mouth rinse prior to treatment.
- Our staff will wear all appropriate additional Covid-19 recommended PPE.
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our patients, families, and staff. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will provide updates here on our website, and Facebook where you can follow us at https://www.facebook.com/endoincrootcanalspecialists.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding during this difficult time.
Specialists In Saving Your Teeth
Saving your natural teeth, when possible, is your best option. At Endo Inc. Root Canal Specialists, we do that every day. If you are experiencing tooth pain, extreme sensitivity, discoloration or a traumatic injury to a tooth, you may need a root canal to save that tooth. We are a dental practice exclusively dedicated to endodontic (root canal) care. Our offices, located in Salem and Danvers, MA, have highly qualified and experienced endodontists and a caring professional staff. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Dr. Maloff, Dr. Makkar, and Dr. Tsai are specially trained to provide root canal treatment and endodontic surgery. We are members of the America Association of Endodontists and each of our doctors are board certified. We are dedicated to providing you with unsurpassed endodontic care and work with your general dentist to make sure you receive the appropriate treatment to save your tooth and restore your smile.
What is Endodontics?
Endodontics is a branch of dentistry recognized by the American Dental Association involving treatment of the pulp (root canal) and surrounding tissues of the tooth. The word “endodontic” comes from “endo” meaning inside and “odont” meaning tooth. Endodontists are dentists who have specialized in this field. Learn more >>>
what is a root canal?
A root canal is one of the most common dental procedures performed, well over 14 million every year. This simple treatment can save your natural teeth and prevent the need of dental implants or bridges. We want your root canal treatment to be a positive experience, not one you fear. We have been serving the North Shore and surrounding areas with superior endodontic care for over 30 years, with convenient office hours and emergency care. Today, getting root canal treatment is often no more uncomfortable than having a filling. Learn more about root canals >>>
Patients, Pay YOUR BILL ONLINE
We offer convenient online payment through PayPal. Simply enter your statement number in the box below and click Pay Now to be directed to Paypal online billing.