Why Choose an Endodontist?
Our doctors are board certified specialists in Endodontics. As Endodontists:
- We have 2-3 years additional training beyond dental school
- Are specially trained to perform root canals and surgery to the tissue inside your tooth.
- Trained to diagnose and treat oral pain, and experienced in performing dental procedures in a way that eases patients’ fears and helps them avoid pain before, during and after a procedure.
- We use the latest techniques, technology and research to insure you receive the best endodontic care possible, including surgical operating microscopes, digital x-rays, 3D Cone Beam CT imaging, apex locators, sedation endodontics, electronic health records and secure email. These tools allow for accurate diagnostics, effective treatment and a comfortable experience.
- We offer tremendous flexibility in accommodating emergency cases for patients who need to be seen right away, so delays in treatment are kept to a minimum and patients can be relieved of dental pain quickly.
- We work with your general dentist to make sure you receive the appropriate treatment to save your tooth and restore your smile.
Our enhanced training, combined with high levels of expertise, use of cutting-edge technology and impressive success rates are the main reasons patients and general dentists trust us to perform treatment.
Today, getting root canal treatment is often no more uncomfortable than having a filling.